The specialists in hiking & cycling
Business to Business
A new e-zine for anyone who wants to discover the planet on human powered vehicles. An English and Dutch version of ‘HBZ’ has been distributed free of charge among cycling enthusiasts around the world.
The e-zine has a ‘responsive design’, which means that it adapts automatically to the following platforms: desktop, tablet and smartphone.
What’s the magazine about?
– recreational road cycling
– recreational mountain biking
– cycling tourism destinations
– new cycling & outdoor products
– theme editions about destinations
With its emphasis on recreational cycling, HBZ differs from many other magazines which focus on sportive cycling.